The Codanova VMX V64 is a MIDI controller that supports USB In/Out, designed for controlling VJ software. The first edition of this controller is available from the Codanova site only.
The Codanova VMX V64 has a matrix of 64 backlit buttons in 4 x 16 layout, dedicated to triggering loops, and 16 buttons in 2x8 configuration, around the high-precision optical jog dial for the assignment of FX or to take control of the matrix. It has controls 121 assignable controls and is compatible with software such as Arkaos Grand VJ, Modul8, VVVV, Resolume Avenue, VDMX, Quartz Composer and many more.
It is also compatible with audio software such as FL Studio, Ableton Live, Decadance, etc...
Available immediately for €499 exclu.tax
VMX v64 Technical data:
- 64 buttons to switch back-lit LED matrix 4X16
- 16-button switch with LED backlit jog
- 32 pots in high strength 2X16
- 8 rail mounted sliders
- An optical jog
- 2 rail mounted crossfaders
- 1 dipswitch for Quick Setup
- Free assignment of all controls
- Plug & play USB powered
- No drivers required
- Compatible with Linux, Mac, PC
- Includes USB cable and manual
- Dimensions 41.5 x 28.8 x 5 cm (including knobs)